Thursday, December 1, 2011

Review: Boot Stroot

When I first heard of the Boot Stroot, my first thoughts were that it was just another cheesy product like a lot of the "As seen on tv" items.  Lately I've been realizing there's a lot of genius behind products like this; they are so simple yet so helpful!!!  After trying the Boot Stroot, I decided it is a MUST-HAVE this winter!  




The Boot Stroot holds your pants in place so your jeans never ride up your leg!  Stand, sit, dance or run; the Boot Stroot ensures that your pants stay where they belong! They are available in brown, blue or black.  




I received a set of brown Boot Stroots to try and review.  I did not have a pair of boots to try them with but what girl doesn't like an excuse to go shoe shopping? ;)  The Boot Stroots are small so they fit in my purse while I headed to a shoe store to go boot shopping! 


I found a pair of boots in my size that I liked and got my Boot Stroots out.  Within seconds, I had them wrapped around my pant legs right above my ankles, holding the pant leg down and tight to my legs.  When I tried on a pair of boots, I realized the genius behind the Boot Stroots.  I don't have the figure to wear "skinny jeans" at this time so my jeans would have otherwise bunched up and looked ridiculous with boots over them.  With the Boot Stroots, I actually felt comfortable wearing boots with my jeans and my jeans stayed down as I walked around!  When you are done with them, they are as easily removable as they were to put on! 




I would definitely pay $8.99 for a set of Boot Stroots instead of buying all new jeans.  They work wonders and are so simple!  I tried on a few more pairs of boots before I found a pair I wanted to buy and the Boot Stroot stayed in place the whole time.


Visit the Boot Stroot website to order your own pair of Boot Stroots for this winter! 







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: