Monday, December 12, 2011

Review: Qwik Shower Big Wet Wipes




I was given the opportunity to review a small sample pack of Qwik Shower Big Wet Wipes.  When I received the package in the mail, I was surprised at how large they were!  The 10x12 wipes are larger than paper towel sheets...and pretty thick too!  They come premoistened so you don't even have to search for a sink or water bottle.  


With a 6 month old in the house, we always have something to clean.  I used the wipes to clean off his bumbo seat, high chair, his ABC mat on the floor, and they worked great.  These wipes will be great to keep in the diaper bag or my purse.  If I don't need a full one - I can just tear it and use part of one and save the rest for later.  The wipes are also safe to wipe yourself down after working out in the yard or even exercising.


The wipes are available for purchase and right now you can get them shipped for free.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: