Thursday, September 15, 2011

Great CoverGirl make-up deal!

Yesterday I saved 60% on CoverGirl eyeliner! 


This eyeliner regularly sells for $5 each
By shopping on Amazon, I could purchase 2 for $7.82*
With subscribe & save (which I can cancel as soon as I receive the order), I saved an additional $1.17
I clipped an additional $2.50 coupon from Amazon

The total for the TWO eyeliners was $4.15!



How can you do this?
1. Log in to your Amazon account
2. Visit the CoverGirl Queen Collection eyeliner page
3. Clip your coupon (available below the product prices/choices)
4. Go to the right and click subscribe and save
5. Complete the check out




*Some eyeliner colors may have varying prices
*Coupon may be available only for a limited time
*I have Amazon Prime so there were no additional shipping costs,
however this item is available for non Prime members with super saver shipping
on orders $25 or more

0 comments:

Blog Archive