Monday, July 11, 2011

What I got in the mail for free 7/11/2011

Wow! I got a lot of great stuff in the mail today for FREE!


  • Parent's Choice Formula Sample
  • Milani Baked Blush (first however many to enter last week got this)
  • Shadora Breast Cancer Awareness pin from 1SaleADay
  • Aveeno Nourish and Shine Shampoo + Conditioner samples
  • a JR Watkins catalogue (contacted them for samples/coupons, got this instead)
  • Joby patriotic nail art
  • Mt. Olive $1/1 coupon (contacted them)
  • McCormick (3) $0.75/1 coupons (contacted them)
  • Pedigree (2) $1/1 dog food/treat (contacted them)
  • Johnsons Naturals samples from What to Expect website to review and $1/1 at Target coupon (which I will soon combine with the $1.50/1 manufacturer coupon from coupons.com!)


To view the full list of companies I have contacted for samples/coupons, visit Roundup of Companies I have Contacted.  



SponsoredTweets referral badge

0 comments: