Friday, August 5, 2011

Affordable Natural Beauty Care

While I was pregnant, I started trying to use cosmetics free of harmful chemicals. Now, even post pregnancy, I try to use these products still because some of them have become favorites of mine.

Some natural cosmetics are outrageously priced, but everything on this page is under $10!


Nicole By OPI Nail Lacquer, Have A Heart, 0.5-Fluid OuncePolish:  
Nicole by Opi
Free of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP
Review: This polish lasted for weeks on my toenails which was great once my belly grew too large to reach my feet.  It went on smoothly and they have some really nice colors.
Avg Price: $8

Click here for this product on Amazon




Honeybee Gardens - Odorless Nail Polish Remover 4 oz - Nail CarePolish Remover
Honeybee Gardens
Acetone free and is fortified with vitamin E and aloe.
Review: This polish remover takes a little bit longer to remove the polish than acetone but it does the job.  It has a pleasant, non-strong smell.  It feels a little oily so I rinse before I apply new polish.
Avg Price: $7
Click here for this product on Amazon





Burt's Bees Baby Bee Bubble Bath, 12-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)Shampoo, Conditioner and Lotions
Burt's Bees
Burt's Bees has 150+ all-natural products ranging from shampoo to toothpaste to baby lotion.
Review: I love the smells of Burt's Bees.  I recently began using the pomegranate and soy shampoo and conditioner and it smells amazing! It cleans and moisturizes my hair as well as the Garnier and Aussie that I used to purchase.
Avg Price: $2-10
Click here for this brand on Amazon





Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Mineral Wear Talc-Free Eye Shadow Duo, Berry Minerals 2425 .12 oz (3Make-Up
Physicians Formula
Hypoallergenic organic and natural cosmetic products great for sensitive skin.  They have everything from eyeliner and mascara to makeup remover and moisturizers.
Review: I have been using Physicians Formula products since I discovered it about 2-3 years ago.  I absolutely love the eyeliner because it does not bother my contacts like others do.
Avg Price: $5-10




0 comments: