Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bingo Rules

Quickly putting these rules together before I begin bingo, for those of you who don't know how to win.

1. Post your 5 numbers under the status that I specify
2. I will comment 'closed' on that status after a specified time amount
3. I will start a new status to begin giving out the numbers (using random.org to generate numbers)
4. Please do not comment on this new status unless you have bingo
5. First person to call bingo wins as long as their numbers can be verified from the previous status before the 'closed' comment
6.  If you are a winner, email me at familycentsability@gmail.com with your mailing address. If there is a prize sponsor, I will forward this information to that sponsor so they can send your prize.

If you win an amazon gift card, you will not need to send your mailing address because the gift card will be digital

0 comments: