Monday, August 15, 2011

Mini Coupon Binder Purchase



Purchase yours: 



PayPal:

Choose your top 3 colors:
Page combination:










Go back to the main Mini Coupon Binder page


Colors available: 
Black, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Green, White, Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, Purple
Binders are made of a plastic instead of the typical cardboard and will not get bent in your purse. 


Page Combination Choices (must add up to 25 pages for Basic, 50 for Extreme):
Duo
Tri
Quad


If no color choice is made, I will choose a random color based on what is available.
If no page combination is made, I will make all pages Tri by default.
Combination can be in any way as long as it adds up to the appropriate 25 or 50.  You can have 1 of one type, 14 of another, and 10 of another.  If you count over the 25 or 50, I will remove from the largest combination.  If you under-count, I will add Tri pages by default.

Please give your email address when you check out so that I can contact you if I have any questions or supplies become unavailable.  I will cancel the order and refund your money if supplies are unavailable and I cannot ship the product to you within the 3-5 days of payment.

If you list your top 3 colors and none are available, I will choose a random color from what is available.  Most colors are typically available, but I cannot make promises as to what the store will have when you order.

Sleeves are made from page protectors that I custom divide to your request.  This is hard work and takes much patience and time.  I will possibly sell sleeves without binders at a later date, but do not at this moment.

All binders will be shipped via standard ground shipping through the US Postal System.  I am not liable for product damage or lost shipments once the USPS receives the product.

1 comments:

annika said...

how can i purchase just the insert pages?