Thursday, August 11, 2011

Amazon Baby Products


Diapers, formula, wipes, clothes... they cost so much!  I know..I'm a new mom myself.  I am always looking for ways to save on these products.  A friend told me about Amazon Mom and I have been saving ever since.
Pampers Sensitive 3X Wipes 192 Count (Pack of 4)
Benefits of Amazon Mom
15% discount on select diapers and wipes.
Receive up to a year of FREE Amazon Prime shipping benefits (free 2-day shipping on most items.)
You start with 3 free months and each $25 of products you purchase will give you an additional month of benefits up to 12 months.
You can also sign up for Subscribe and Save.



Benefits of Subscribe and Save
Receive an additional 15% off on certain products, bringing diapers and wipes to a total of 30% off.
Manage your subscriptions and change delivery quantities and schedules.
Cancel a subscription at ANY time.



Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Size 2, 144 CountReview
It is EASY to use and I have saved so much money with Amazon, just on diapers alone!  I pay $13 for a  regularly $19 pack of Huggies!  I usually cancel my subscribe and save products after they are delivered so that I can subscribe and save on the next size for the next time that I order.  The diapers usually arrive in about 2 days and save me the trouble of spending more at a local store.  I never pictured myself getting diapers delivered to the door,  but hey...whatever saves me money!







0 comments: